Experience the New EccoProX for XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10. Compared to the Standard Version 18.104.22.1683 you will find a vast improved Information Manager which brings together your contacts, calendar, appointments, tasks and projects in one integrated application.
The flexibility to adjust to the needs of different professions and individuals, the ability to customize the layout for the most efficient use and the powerful capability to view information in the context of related information is what separates EccoPro from other Information Management software.
To download the regular EccoPro or the tested and stable EccoProX Installation which includes Slang’s latest free Ecco Extension Version 22.214.171.124 sign up for your EccoPro Support Membership here.
• Contact Management: track your calls, appointments, expenses, letters and faxes; create reminders, review contact logs; and more.
• Intelligent Address Book: collect names; home, business, and email addresses; phone and fax numbers; set birthday and anniversary reminders; and add other notes, all in one place.
• Scheduling: keep one calender for all your appointments, tasks, one time and recurring group meetings.
• Handheld Support: Synchronization with Android devices per MyPhoneExplorer, synchronization with legacy Palm Handhelds, Palm Software Compatibles and Timex Data Link Watches is built in.
• Unique Workgroup Functionality: share contacts, schedules, and outlines via network file sharing or email with your co-workers.
• Strong User Support Groups: EccoPro is supported worldwide by more than 7000+ members in User Groups at Yahoo and CompuSol – Creative Services.
We moved our membership system to our portal Creative Services. At the same time, we repackaged the EccoPro related ZIP files according to the subject matter and indexed the content whenever possible. Additionally, we made the EccoPro video tutorials available as downloads so you can study them offline in the comfort of your home. Our new convenient “one-click” installers include an EccoPro template by Wil Ussery called “Control.ect” based on the book “Master Your Workday Now!” by Michael Linenberger. He has created a very streamlined approach to tracking the “stuff” that needs to be handled on a daily basis.
To synchronize your EccoPro data to your Android phone or tablet please download the MyPhoneExplorer Ecco Edition and for your phone the MyPhoneExplorer client from the Google Play Store. Connect your phone via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth and you’ll be surprised how easy and efficient it will be to manage your phone from your Desktop with our Synchronization Software. To find out more about MyPhoneExplorer and download the Desktop Version click here.